There’s no getting anything past you, is there? Well, we’re not done yet. We’re psyched that our Crowdcube campaign is going so well but there is plenty more we can do with additional investment. £250,000 is the minimum we needed to grow in 2 critical areas over the next 2 years:
- Support the increasing number of university customers in the UK who are taking our Pro-site crowdfunding platforms.
- Investigate and trial new market segments including not-for-profit organisations in the UK and universities in the US.
Imagine if we double that – in fact, no need: let me help you out with that one… This is what we’ll do with more funding:
- Increase sales productivity
- Bring in experienced marketing hires (leads, content, customer success, PR, partners, community)
- Scale up US activities (brand-building, insights, leads, pilots)
The additional funding will speed up our growth, our revenues, our footprint. So let’s overfund. Let’s hit £600,000!
#investinhubbub at http://spsr.me/cchubbub
Latest posts by Caroline @widgity (see all)
- Democratising Entrepreneurship: Women in Crowdfunding - September 12, 2014
- “YOU HIT YOUR £250K TARGET, HUBBUB, SO WHAT NOW?” - August 28, 2014
- “So if I invest in Hubbub, I get 30% back as tax relief?! For real?!” - August 28, 2014