Hubbub’s blog reaches thousands of fundraising professionals every month & we welcome guest posts to continue our mission of offering genuine advice to people in the education & nonprofit sectors.
If you’re interested in writing a post for the blog, please send over your topic suggestions to email@example.com
Blog purpose – always giving value
Designed to provide genuinely useful information to people in the education or charity space.
Create content around actionable, simple strategies and tactics to help fundraisers/education teams. Create content about tactics we already use at Hubbub & from others in the industry.
Transparency – We want to be honest and open in our content, we want to make sure we are sharing real results.
Real advice – Our content is something that can be immediately used and shares specific and actionable solutions.
Easily readable. e.g: clear headings for paragraphs, quotes, links to other sites/articles, bullet points, short paragraphs, infographics, images, screen shots etc.
- Why your ugly giving form is losing you donations
- Do students make the best crowdfunders? University of Essex think so…
- Boost your digital results with these fundraising elements
- How do you run a university crowdfunding platform?
Word count: 750 – 2000 words
Format: copy on Google doc
Images: send as attachments via email
For your author bio please include: a couple of sentences about yourself, your job title, an image of yourself (attached to an email), your organisation’s website, & (optional) your Twitter URL
Latest posts by Christina Pashialis (see all)
- Hubbub partners with Tesco - September 15, 2016
- [Hiring] Hubbub Blog Manager - August 31, 2016
- 7 ways to use Twitter during your #crowdfunding campaign - July 29, 2016